Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the newest addition to the list of sponsors on the side of the R6!!!!!!!!! and soon to be on the 05 1k. the stuff fits great and finishes up nice with paint. havent had the pleasure of crashing yet. pics as soon as the 1k is done

·
Premium Member
4,038 Posts
Speaking of which, I need someone from that team/company to contact me via PM at their convenience... thanks!

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
you are going to need to contact them they are in mexico

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
the newest addition to the list of sponsors on the side of the R6!!!!!!!!! and soon to be on the 05 1k. the stuff fits great and finishes up nice with paint. havent had the pleasure of crashing yet. pics as soon as the 1k is done
well arent you the cats ass

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
C'mon Timmy, this is old news. We've been using it since February!

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
ah adam

he has full sonsorship, free painted

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
C'mon Timmy, this is old news. We've been using it since February!

for free ?? NOT>..... lol...
I can't comment on what pricing structures I have. I can say I've helped sell a lot and continue to do so--that tends to be of more interest to manufacturers

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
i pat less than you. dont forget i know scott well

and yes timmy is going to be full sponsorship

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Good Suff...Yep, Yep...!!!

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
mold will be made here and fevers boys will make the product

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
<--visited with Fever and his family for the last week.I had a blast..His 10 sisters are all hotties ;-)

PB I just sent you a PM.

Basically GodfatherRacing offers two forms of sponsorships. We have Our Factory Supported Riders and our Factory Riders. Timmy has become part of Godfather Racing, will run our colors, etc.

We have riders in Florida, Southeast, and Mid Atlantic and are looking for others in other divisions

Scott

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Oh and you guys all talk Godfather up a ton and I just want to say thankyou to everyone who does

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
godfather

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
So I take you to Mexico, i let you fondle my 10 sisters i talk up your bodywork and i don't get a bling bling set of team color bodywork?? That hurts!!

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
your sisters did that for free....
and ahem..i remeber someone coming in here under a false name trying to talk down my bodywork ;-)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts