Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Fragile Little Flower of Texan Femininity
98,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey jon t. this is for you!

I LOVE THE AVALANCHE

6-3 win over san jose. season's looking goooooood.

[ 10-11-2002, 08:34 AM: Message edited by: Jon T. Flesh ]

·
Sexy Irish Man God
20,879 Posts
Originally posted by GixxerVixxen:
resorted to cheating again have we flesh? it's ok. we all know who the better team is.
it's the one that holds the cup.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Huh???
What???
Who???

Hmmmm I wonder if I should use my Admin powers and ban the two words Red Wings......Kinda like P.I.N.G.

jontflesh

[ 10-12-2002, 07:34 AM: Message edited by: Jon T. Flesh ]

·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
88,756 Posts
Originally posted by Jon T. Flesh:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by GixxerVixxen:
resorted to cheating again have we flesh? it's ok. we all know who the better team is.
it's the one that holds the cup.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Huh???
What???
Who???

Hmmmm I wonder if I should use my Admin powers and ban the two words Red Wings......Kinda like P.I.N.G.

jontflesh
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">now that would be funny

·
Registered
9 Posts
Come on the wings cant possibly lose with Cujo in the net and the same amazing roster of last year..by the way they were just teasing Avs in the playoffs.

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
Come on the wings cant possibly lose with Cujo in the net and the same amazing roster of last year..by the way they were just teasing Avs in the playoffs.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">that's what the wife thought about the Leafs --when CuBlow was in net for them

[ 10-12-2002, 07:14 PM: Message edited by: Mr Gixxer ]

·
Registered
508 Posts
Fuck da Wings.....They should rename the team...call them the Detroit Geriatrics.....Fuckin' old men

GO AVS!!

·
Fragile Little Flower of Texan Femininity
98,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by CDubb:
Fuck da Wings.....They should rename the team...call them the Detroit Geriatrics.....Fuckin' old men

GO AVS!!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">hehe, well then according to you, the avs got beat by a bunch of old timers. doesn't exactly reflect well upon your team now does it?

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Originally posted by GixxerVixxen:
hey jon t. this is for you!

I LOVE THE AVALANCHE

6-3 win over san jose. season's looking goooooood.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">HA! HA! Very nice Jon, we all knew she was a closet AV's fan!!!

LET'S GO AVALANCHE!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts