Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beat the steelers like they should have the last 2 games. Lets go REFS!!! Get those glasses and read those rule books!!!!!!!!! 2 feet down and possession do not equal a touchdown unless the fuckin ball is in there too. Now you know. I'm feelin kinda Sunday!!!!!! Enjoy the game fellas
:cheers

·
Banned
8,628 Posts
small.jpg :flipoff

·
Banned
8,628 Posts

·
Banned
8,628 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,715 Posts
Steelers played very good tonight, alot better than the Ravens. The best team won! Our QB Flaco just flubbed the whole damn game! He should of been taken out after the first pick he threw.

·
Nittany Lion
4,277 Posts
Beat the steelers like they should have the last 2 games. Lets go REFS!!! Get those glasses and read those rule books!!!!!!!!! 2 feet down and possession do not equal a touchdown unless the fuckin ball is in there too. Now you know. I'm feelin kinda Sunday!!!!!! Enjoy the game fellas
:cheers
I suggest you understand the rules of the game before making excuses.
you guys needed a lot more than refs help, you needed God's help. Your team just got smacked like a bitch for the third time in one year, by the same team. We will be the first NFL team in history to have six superbowl rings. Just to educate you on the game that most of us call football. If two feet are grounded in the end zone upon a reception, ball does not have to break plan of goal line, rule 992 NFL referree handbook, if you dont understand the rules of the game, look it up. Regardless ball did break plain. You guys deserved it for crying about Hines Ward, calling him a cheap shot artest, that just pissed our guys off. He's the toughest offense player ever to play the game and only Steeler fans understand , Steeler tough. And all of the so-called tough Raven defensive players started crying when the hittin came back to them. The Ravens are the biggest bunch of pussies i've ever seen. Cant handle or admit they just got railed by a better team, instead all you Raven fans just cry and make excuses. If the Ravens had been smart, they would have kept their mouths shut. SIX SUPERBOWL RINGS !!! It will take Blowmemore ( i mean Baltimore 2 or three hundred years to equal that total ):punk

·
Banned
8,628 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts