Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before my next track day which is looking like August at this point I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a night out. It'll give me an opportunity to possibly meet up with some I haven't yet met and see all you gay birds I already know.

I saw this place in Jersey City for indoor karting and it looked like it might be cool, plus the NY people can easily get there.

http://www.polepositionraceway.com/jersey-city/

If it sucks we can leave and go to Barcade which is pretty cool, mirco brews and old 80's arcade games.

Just throwing it out there.

·
Registered
29 Posts
i might be down it would be cool to meet some people that know some shit about these bikes
and ive been curious about pole position for a while

im a complete friggin newb but i learn pretty fast ive been playing in the dirt a while tho

·
AKA Pee Wee Herman
6,092 Posts
Has everyone seen this thread??

Post a link to this thread in the NETW thread and make sure people answer yes or no. A lot of us don't go browsing the forum, only check certain threads.

Also keep in mind, this is mid track season. GTGs not having to do with the track and motorcycles are tough, most of us are (financially and physically) recovering from track days and getting ready for next track days/races.

I honestly think we should just do a GTG for dinner/drinks and leave the go-karts for a winter GTG.

But regardless, I am down either way.

809 Posts
Has everyone seen this thread??

Post a link to this thread in the NETW thread and make sure people answer yes or no. A lot of us don't go browsing the forum, only check certain threads.

Also keep in mind, this is mid track season. GTGs not having to do with the track and motorcycles are tough, most of us are (financially and physically) recovering from track days and getting ready for next track days/races.

I honestly think we should just do a GTG for dinner/drinks and leave the go-karts for a winter GTG.

But regardless, I am down either way.

·
Reporting live from Fox 5 News
840 Posts
I've been there with V. it's a cool place, albeit a bit pricey. but i guess in line with other indoor carting places. depending on time and day I'd be interested.

2,520 Posts
I've been there a couple times. Lotta fun and cars are pretty fast. Pricey but worth it.
But we have plans with the kids that day. Maybe we can dump them with grandma afterward & meet ya'll over there? I'll let you know day of.

p/s: DOT helmet required so bring yer lids

·
Premium Member
4,260 Posts
I did the Karts at NJMP and we used their helmets.Later on,on the way home my friend noticed he had a red spot on his forehead.Next day it looked like a nasty pimple and swelling all around it.Long story short he wound up with a fucking Staph Infection from one of their helmets.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok apparently there is a ride on Sun so I'm thinking maybe we should hold off on this till the off season? IDK up to you guys.

Another option is just getting a small group together at a local spot for a drink and maybe dinner.

Just putting ideas out there, lmk what you think.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 20 Posts