Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to congradulate all the gator fans out there on our sec title. also congrats to the tide and their fans for a great season and the best sec title game that i have ever watched. i highly expect next year to be a rematch of these two teams in the sec title again.

·
hillbilly away from home
1,509 Posts
The sooners are going to choke again, like they always do in BCS bowls. Florida will walk away with the win, my only question would be how many points does Urban put up against a pitiful Big 12 defense?

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
I'm not sure it's a case of the Big 12 defenses being bad or the offenses being good (maybe it's both). I guess we'll find out when Florida and Oklahoma go at it.

·
Banned
12,040 Posts
They won it - but that triple option is a little cheap IMO.

Tebow is good but it would be nice to see him "quarterback." He isn't going to last a season if he keeps that shit up. Can he throw a spiral?

As a QB myself I have to say that JPW is a much better "quarterback."

·
> than you
2,593 Posts
just wanted to congradulate all the gator fans out there on our sec title. also congrats to the tide and their fans for a great season and the best sec title game that i have ever watched. i highly expect next year to be a rematch of these two teams in the sec title again.
A gator fan living in Tennessee. :spit

Oklahoma is gonna give the Gators all they want in that game, so sleep on the Sooners all you want.

And Boise St got HOSED.

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A gator fan living in Tennessee. :spit
yup been one ever since ive been a football fan, im a dolphins fan as well. ive always found the vol fans where i live to be a bit obnoxious and thats what led me to being a gator fan sometime in the late 80's

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
7th overall defense (Gators) vs. 3rd overall offense (Sooners)

17th overall offense (Gators) vs. 63rd overall defense (Sooners)?

Being a Gator fan my opinion is obviously biased, but I still think we're gonna whoop that ass!!! The Sooners are gonna choke, and the Gators are gonna walk away from Miami tonight with their second national title in 3 years...

·
Premium Member
18,076 Posts
GO GATORS

·
hillbilly away from home
1,509 Posts
Will FL help continue the Oklahoma BCS bowl losing streak and make this #5 (in a row) for Stoops?

Btw, I'm not in any way a Gators fan.

·
hillbilly away from home
1,509 Posts
Vegas has the Gators by 6 but I'd have to say over 69. These are two very potent offenses. Pregame starts at my house in 15 minutes and the kegerator better not run out of beer either.

·
Is Sexually Attracted To The Guys on GDC
21,544 Posts
fuck, i really don't like the gators......i wish OU would have pulled it out

1 - 20 of 22 Posts