Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
I bought me a set I will support this site because so far I've received so much info in one place that It is worth the price and then some, when are the t-shirts comming?

·
Premium Member
266 Posts
sweet!!! I got mine in today.... I'll put them up here soon!!

·
Anyone want to do a trackday or go camping?
39,561 Posts
:cheers I wanna order a set how do I go about ordering them for my 06 1000. Also I have the black and gray color scheme on my bike and I wanted to know which u guyz think would look better on it the white or chrome. Does anyone have any pictures of the chrome stickers?

·
Premium Member
1,955 Posts
what happens if you get ban? do you get a refund.:lol:lol:lol:lol

That is funny!!! But on a serious note, i want a decal as well!! Shyt looks hot:punk

·
Premium Member
890 Posts
I don't think they sell them anymore, and the store has been down forever. Be faster to make one yourself.

·
Premium Member
130 Posts
Gixxer.com Decals

a) 8" x 1" are the perfect size for your bike. They are available in either white or chrome. $6.00 for a pair of decals.

b) 20" x 2.5" car or truck size. Available in white only. $20.00 each.

To order, visit the Gixxer.com on-line store.
Hey can you still get these?? If so I will take two sets of the chrome with the red R. Just let me know the final price with postage to Brisbane Australia and I will paypal it through for you. PM me for address details etc.

Cheers

·
Met up with MotoJoe and Toejam and came home Butth
5,523 Posts
Not for sale anymore by Mr Gixxer. Check out the Red R forum and look for Country_boy88's thread about the ones he makes now. He's my brother and has been sending them to various members

21 - 40 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
45 Replies
32 Participants
Knight2211
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing