Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't post a lot but do a lot of lurking by iPhone,soaking up all the info in this forum. It has been very informative and entertaining. Lately I have been having issues with the app on my iPhone 4S.

While I am browsing the forum the app constantly switches over to the paid advertising to buy whatever game or ad is on the bottom ad bar. It does this while I am not even touching the screen. It will do it over and over and over. I close down the program, turn the phone off and on and that will work for a few minutes and then it starts hopping around again. I have deleted the app and reinstalled it. This is the only app I have this issue with.

Does anyone else have this issue? Is there anything else I can do on my end to fix it or is it on gixxer.com's side?

I don't mind an ad popping up every now and again but when it can be, literally every 2 seconds ( I've timed it), it gets annoying. Not trolling here or against ads. While typing this out it has flipped 6 times to the App Store to download some dragon game. There isn't even an ad bar in this message screen to touch.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Possibly infected with Ebola
3,216 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts