Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Used genuine you will be much happier. The cheap chinese fairings are a terrible fit depends how much you love your bike I wouldn't dream of clothing my baby in cheap knock offs. A mate of mine did and he regretted it

·
Registered
23 Posts
Used genuine you will be much happier. The cheap chinese fairings are a terrible fit depends how much you love your bike I wouldn't dream of clothing my baby in cheap knock offs. A mate of mine did and he regretted it
ya I try to tell people to stay away from ebay crap. Abs is the closest to OEM without actually being OEM. There is a massive difference in OEM plastics and everything else.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
I think you’ll find they are worse , their customer service and handling of issues post purchase has PROVEN to be awful.

I know other sellers check kits for quality before posting ... maybe they just can’t be fucked.
Just buy abs fairings or OEM. Can’t go wrong with either of those
appreciate it lads , wont know until I get them, I was mailed a tracking number but it does not work and yea most of them businesses are prob not great for after care support but being straight them fairings If they come all good and can be fitted, wcs I have a handy set of spare fairings that I hope to have to never use for 300 squids

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,797 Posts
I think André's were from Auctmart. There're all sorts of posts here about them, good and bad. They used to get directly involved in threads here. Good luck.
Yep mine were Auctmarts.

OP, Auctmarts is not based in the states. They have an address in the states but rest-assured, they're in China and the main issue with them is if anything isn't perfect, they are abysmal at responding to customer service inquiries. Always.

The flipside to that is I was blown-away at how they can injection mold, paint, add graphics, pack and ship a huge box to the other side of the planet for peanuts. If there are no issues, it's a no-brainer. If there are issues, they're so cheap that you can just buy another set and you'll have spares lol.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #27 (Edited)
Yep mine were Auctmarts.

OP, Auctmarts is not based in the states. They have an address in the states but rest-assured, they're in China and the main issue with them is if anything isn't perfect, they are abysmal at responding to customer service inquiries. Always.

The flipside to that is I was blown-away at how they can injection mold, paint, add graphics, pack and ship a huge box to the other side of the planet for peanuts. If there are no issues, it's a no-brainer. If there are issues, they're so cheap that you can just buy another set and you'll have spares lol.
Cheers bro how did you get on with yours ? were they ok on the paint and fitting

Yep I know that unfortunately :), there prob just a small ofice but being realistic all of them are, even the one above the lad posted, I checked there site and its basically word for word compared to the auctmarts site,
, and that company above is also just buying from china
I could be well wrong on that though?

Its a realistic that maybe people dont want to hear or believe and I do not want to insult anyone on here but there all china, no matter what they say how there different , they do not own the factories unless there the Chinese themselves :)
As for me, no off to any chinese lads with gixxers on here but I fucki$% hate ebay chinese shit and bar levers and generic frozen dolls for the daughter I generally stay away as its hit or miss. I just hope for my sake its a hit and with the price reduced to 300, fuck it that would not cover a pair of used side fairings here.

I did notice though that their facebook business page changed a few times , which cant be a good thing TBH, from their own website on the reviews which are screen cuts of facebook reviews on their auctmarts fb page, it was no more and it went from auctmartsmoto to auctmarts-fairings kinda if ye get me.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
my kit arrived in Dublin so expecting delivery here Mon -Wed but I got a customs letter , they want over 80euro in vat , its this fucking corona thing , very little is been moved so they have time to inspect all the smaller china/HK packages. I was never hit for vat:23%, duty:mad:.4% and a 10e handling fee for a kick in the balls. Anyway hope she comes in perfict condition going to take off some fairing now so I can get her done proper and quick.

I would like to leave on the oem nosecone as she is also black , can I leave on some of the oem fairings when using this kit or do I have to change everything if you get me?

21 - 28 of 28 Posts