Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys who own that bike please respond !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What do you guys don't like about this bike ??????????????????????????????????????

·
Registered
376 Posts
This is what I hate about the K5...

..........nothing!

·
Registered
419 Posts
I like hate the fact its not here yet and a few guys in Toronto got theres already... whisky tango foxtrot. I'm sure people are sick of me bitching too. So I shall shut D fuck up.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Dont sweat it. Those of us that waited for ours (not as long as you`ve been waiting) know where your coming from there. Its sucks, but its worth the wait!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
what do you mean gas prices, over here in the uk a gallon of petrol is £5 english pounds, approx $9 us dollars, and as for what i dont like about the k5 1k, two things, the seat space could do with being a bit smaller so you dont slide back too far when really going for it on bumpy roads and foot position to far forward, nothing that rear sets wont cure

·
Registered
419 Posts
I guess what sucks is that its so nice out here and I have no bike to ride at all, my last one was stolen, those of you who are waiting to trade in your current bike can eat me LOL

·
Registered
235 Posts
Power, power, POWER!!!!!!!!!!

The gearbox is a dream ( Slipper Clutch BABY! )

Suspension kick ass

Brakes are getting stronger by the mile

Riding position ain't too harsh

The styling is the best out there

Having the newest, best bike on the road (knowing when other bikes pass, they are drooling in the helmets)

Dislikes

Haven't truly found one yet, to be quite honest

·
Registered
534 Posts
I think they could have offered better color schemes. I chose the black/gray from the colors offered but I was not very impressed with any of the colors.

The rear tail section could have ben made narrower, otherwise I am happy with it.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Re: GIXXER 1000 2K5 ???????????????????

Those look like R&G sliders? Are they? If so what did you torque them to?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I agree with all the other posts about nothing being wrong with the bike. Love mine! Could use a lil more trunk space, and the mirrors dont let you get a good look behind you, but I never did buy a bike for either of those two things! Wish my shoulder didn't hurt from wrecking my 04', but I did get the 05' from it, so, still not complaining. Everything else about it rides, feels, and looks to fit the part of the claimed total dominance of other bikes. Definately love my new girlfriend!

·
Registered
104 Posts
I guess what sucks is that its so nice out here and I have no bike to ride at all, my last one was stolen, those of you who are waiting to trade in your current bike can eat me LOL

Your last K5 was stolen? My K5 just got stolen on Friday. Does anyone know what insurance pays out for this bike. Im pissed as hell. I hadnt even made one payment yet. I am now looking into gettin a LE from Canada.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts