Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

41 - 60 of 548 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
He airbrushed the GSXR,Suzuki and 600 on and clear coated it so I went by and saw it today and its just amazing...he has a few touch ups left to do and its done...well worth what I paid for the job

·
Registered
289 Posts
I raise a giant BS flag!!

1) That's not your bike
2) If this was a dude who posted a stretched bike, he'd be getting flamed all over, so fellas where is your man pride at, stop being girl ass kissers, u know this bike is ridiculous.
3) Hilarious post by Thing1, im glad you caught on the joke and made up an account as a girl and found the most ridiculous stretch u could find and posted it up here. Well played sir.
And
4) Post pics of yourself next to that bike or :gtfo

·
Registered
255 Posts
I have done paint, levers, chain front and rear sprockets changed out to 525 15,47, removed the set valve, got no cut race railz, ceramic powder coated the header, handle bar warmers, and will be changing out rearsets here pretty soon

I love it its so hot...hopefully in the near future I will replace the windscreen, and exhaust and I need a speedohealer.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Tina GSXR & Samanthashou thanks for the compliment on my thing1. I actually have three total. She is the bride of frankenstein of the house. Stretched 18' with a 300 kit. Chrome & Nitrous. She is a recreational extracurricular activity that I share with THE DUDE that was in the first picture. That is my body guard!!!! :punk

Here are pics of my other two bikes. Thanks again for believing in me. I would never fib about a bike..... I don't have to. My name is Antionette and it's nice to meet you all.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,756 Posts
I raise a giant BS flag!!

1) That's not your bike
2) If this was a dude who posted a stretched bike, he'd be getting flamed all over, so fellas where is your man pride at, stop being girl ass kissers, u know this bike is ridiculous.
3) Hilarious post by Thing1, im glad you caught on the joke and made up an account as a girl and found the most ridiculous stretch u could find and posted it up here. Well played sir.
And
4) Post pics of yourself next to that bike or :gtfo

·
Registered
11 Posts
Nitrousoxsys - I have posted a picture of THING1 with me on it as well as my other THING2. The attached picture is BEAUTIFUL; this is my other bike. I will be sure to take a picture with her as required but I was taking the picture as it was a beautiful day!

So for the record, I AM ALL WOMAN!!!!! The gentleman in the background is my BODYGUARD!!! I thoroughly enjoyed your message to me and was excited to be apart a girls' thang and more importantly a GSXR family with Telephonicas to be exact. I hope going forward, we can mingle as first impressions are very important to me!!! It's not my style to be negative or not play by the rules.

Attachments

·
Registered
255 Posts
Very nice touches and elequent!!!!
Thank you Thing1...I have to say in my fellow ladies riders defense that some of the men try to infiltrate the sanctity of our threads, not to mention it isnt typical to see a female riding or owning or building such a stretched bike. That might have caught some off guard...

Hope we can have a fresh start...

41 - 60 of 548 Posts
About this Discussion
547 Replies
235 Participants
oldgixxer
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing