Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

501 - 520 of 548 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
it's been a while, but still riding my 750 and just ended my 2013 season. Some highlights:

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

[/URL][/IMG]

·
Rectum Rupticus
9,918 Posts
Hi Ladies! Im so stoked! I finally got my (first) dream bike! and Im new to this forum:p Here are some pics of my new girl!
Nice bike .

Googly moogly, get ride of the fork spikes before you impale yourself!! Get ride of all the spikes but those just look dangerous.
+1 as Sam say's get rid of the spikes . May look cool but they are very dangerous .

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks everyone! Whats your reasoning that the spikes are most dangerous, when anything can be dangerous on a bike basically,,,,just curious as to what makes them more so.
Thank you!

·
Premium Member
213 Posts
Hey all!

I'm a little late to the thread but here's all my beauts...the pink in the first picture was plastidip, never doing that again on a motorycle. She is back to yellow now like in the 2 latter photos. Yes, I know theres a Honda but I didn't have time to retake the photo without it, as it was getting dark pretty quickly.

Attachments

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts

Googly moogly, get ride of the fork spikes before you impale yourself!! Get ride of all the spikes but those just look dangerous.
Get "rid" Sam! :biggrin I never saw those fork tube spike tops before, they would definitely leave a mark! :eek:hmy

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
You DARE come into the gixxergirls forum and correct me? Why I oughta...

Berserker Viking is coming for you, be afraid, be very, very, afraid!!!!!!

:lmao :lol

501 - 520 of 548 Posts