Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

21 - 40 of 548 Posts

·
Ditchard the High Maintenance Squirrel
60,366 Posts
Buncha leg humpers :rolleyes :lol

Extended swingarm...1 front rotor...if this bike was posted anywhere else (or by a male) y'all would be hating on it like no other. But since it is a girls bike, y'all are all about it.

:monkeyface

·
Registered
1,253 Posts

Extended swingarm...1 front rotor...if this bike was posted anywhere else (or by a male) y'all would be hating on it like no other. But since it is a girls bike, y'all are all about it.

+1.

·
meep meep
16,486 Posts

don't hate on the starbucks racers admiring another starbucks racers bike

:lol

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts

I was thinking the same thing! :biggrin Reminds of guys hanging around the retarded hot blonde at a club telling her how smart she is.

·
I’m a SEX addict and proud of it!
9,990 Posts
:lmao :lmao :lmao

·
Banned
203 Posts
Why is there all the hate for dragbikes?????? Some people like crazy acceleration and set there bikes up for that others love getting there knees down rippin threw corners and set there bikes up for that to each there own. I like the bike it looks like it could be pretty fast at the strip. not exactly my color though (hey im a guy) but for a lady it's sweet. Lol guess there's not much love for the dragracers on here...........

·
Colonel H. Stinkmeaner
5,277 Posts
Why is there all the hate for dragbikes?????? Some people like crazy acceleration and set there bikes up for that others love getting there knees down rippin threw corners and set there bikes up for that to each there own. I like the bike it looks like it could be pretty fast at the strip. not exactly my color though (hey im a guy) but for a lady it's sweet. Lol guess there's not much love for the dragracers on here...........

I don't think they were bashing her or her bike. Just merely pointing out whenever a guy posts a bike like that. Extended swingarm and all. He gets ridiculed.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Hey thanks, I like the matte black makes the carbon fiber pop but breaks it up enough so its not to busy it think, he is going to airbrush my GSXR , Suzuki and 600 in the matte black on the carbon fiber so it will all tie in...should be ready to p/u by wednesday.

21 - 40 of 548 Posts
About this Discussion
547 Replies
235 Participants
oldgixxer
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing