Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Slowly but surely getting the 750 ready for the track. I bought this bike thinking it would be my streetbike and I'd just keep the SV650 for track since it was already a full blown racebike. Best laid plans... This one just feels too right to stay street only.

So far I've been helped with some great deals from IridiumRed on parts that came off another 750: Yoshimura R77D full exhaust, Vortex rearsets, Woodcraft stator cover and clutch protector. The ECU should be coming back from Dano's Performance in the next day or so after a reflash.

Put Galfer braided lines on the front immediately after I got it. Picked up a spare tank, Renthal medium grips, Woodcraft frame sliders, an R&R Racing exhaust hanger, and a set of mounted-but-not-used Armour Bodies. Number plates from PopShadow Decals (still working out kinks on the front plate). Blingy pre-drilled titanium caliper bolts. Just picked up a JRi shock with only 4 races on it last week. Need to get a gas cap (probably Vortex), TechSpec tank pads. Would like to eventually add a Brembo MC, probably Woodcraft clipons, and a Cox radiator guard (or might try making my own).

Attachments

·
Hand-Eye Coordinator
6,529 Posts
nice. kinda funny how a low budget intent turns into a big budget by accident, isn't it?

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I keep marking things off on my Excel sheet of parts but then it magically grows more rows. :dunno

1 - 3 of 3 Posts