Premium Member
26,774 Posts
anyone want to buy it? $2800 OBO
You want to sell me the retard wheels?

PM me FUCKER!!!

·
Premium Member
4,723 Posts
Fever, what does it come with? Set up for dirt, SM?

R

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it is in dirt mode, extra tank schrugs and plates, hedlight and extra set of pro taper bars, it also comes with hand guards...

Best offer....
oh and dave, this thing is so nice that i haven't started it since october and on Sunday i kicked it 3 times and started right up!!!

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
Right.

Comparing a brand new bike in which people are still on line to get one to a 4 year old mostly stock dirtbike with a set of rims that you can pick up for under $800 new.

You said OBO, that was my best offer

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Right.

Comparing a brand new bike in which people are still on line to get one to a 4 year old mostly stock dirtbike with a set of rims that you can pick up for under $800 new.

You said OBO, that was my best offer
what a dick... if not interested pipe down.... and you can not find motard rims for $800 bucks... but whatever, don't waste you time starting apissing contest, you are not interested so that's that.

·
Premium Member
26,774 Posts
.... and you can not find motard rims for $800 bucks... .
Yes you can find new motard rims for $800 bucks.......just check out www.thumpertalk.com There are two guys on the east coast doing excel wheels with talon hubs for a bit over $800.

I'll give ya name as soon as I find it.

Now how much you want to sell me them wheels for???

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
Who's being the dick, fever? Yer selling an item, I made an offer. If you don't want to sell it, fine, but you don't need to be insulting.

Whats the problem, you forget to take Timmy's dick out of your ass or something this morning?

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
fwiw--I was interested, now I'm not so sure. $800 below an asking price shouldn't be grounds for an argument.

·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
88,756 Posts
is this the new classifieds

·
.............OG
37,640 Posts
fwiw--I was interested, now I'm not so sure. $800 below an asking price shouldn't be grounds for an argument.
but he wasn't including the motard stuff.. so that ends up being double the $800 below asking price.

and $800 may not be much on something that costs $20000 but $800 off on something costing $2800 is. that's almost 29%

come on.. i wanna see a fight!!!

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
$800 for wheels IF they were brand new, $500 if used (not to mention raced AND crashed on).

And I didn't say to include the motard AND the dirt stuff--just the motard stuff.

·
Highly unstable
32,025 Posts
personally ive been letting stuff slide with the boys selling stuff in here since racers have specific needs that most people dont.. but only those who have red r's next to their name get some slack.. if this place starts getting out of hand then ill start tightening it up a bit.. as long as everyone doesnt start taking advantage then i guess its ok..

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
personally ive been letting stuff slide with the boys selling stuff in here since racers have specific needs that most people dont.. but only those who have red r's next to their name get some slack.. if this place starts getting out of hand then ill start tightening it up a bit.. as long as everyone doesnt start taking advantage then i guess its ok..
I get your point, but as long as it's regulars in the Club Racer section, it should be allowed. You're right about us having specific needs, but the regulars are kind of a (very disfunctional) family that offers shit to their boys first. Lurkers posting shit for sale should be shot on sight... or at least forced to teabag Dave.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts