Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
That's BS:mad I don't really see myself going back there anytime soon. Sounds like the cops are just getting out of hand.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's BS:mad I don't really see myself going back there anytime soon. Sounds like the cops are just getting out of hand.
I am planning a trip there again in June but will not ride the Dragon on the weekend. I will never spend another penny in TN again.

·
Registered
21 Posts
That suck I know I don't plan on going back there anytime soon. What day of the week was that shot on because the roads were empty compared to the last time I was there.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
True but like I said we were watching our speed. I don't think 44 was even close to what we were going.
I hear ya man...that's why I stay away from hot spots like the Dragon. Last thing I want to do is keep myself at 35 all while being tempted by the best stretch of twisties around. Sucks man...

·
Registered
725 Posts
That sucks man, I just got back from there about 3 weeks ago with a couple of friends. None of us got pulled over thankfully. The speed limit is 30 on the dragon.
Damn cops do take all the fun out of it. The only time we found it good to ride was around 6pm to dark. Thats when all the cops were gone.

·
Premium Member
3,056 Posts
Thats shitty. Whats the point if you can only go 30 mph? I used to want to go there really bad but it seems like you can't have any fun anymore.:thumbdown

·
Registered
453 Posts
yup the speed limit as he said was 30, dude here in Az 15 miles over the limit is criminal. Cop did want to fuck around because thats a bullshit ticket though. better luck next time. look at it the way i do $250 for all the times i haven't got caugth doing a shit load of speeding i say "oh well".

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
About this Discussion
33 Replies
26 Participants
Trainer
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing