Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, i went to the local bike shop and tried to act all smart. I was tellin' him that i wanted to do the velcro mod and cross drill my ECU so i could get more horsepower at the sparkplugs.

I then asked him where to get the necessaries for all of the mods i read about here.

He told me to "Get a clue". Have any of you heard about this? I personally never new this existed. Where can i get a clue. Thanks in advance
--Jon

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
We all tend to recommend Blue's Clues here, they work better than any other make. You should be able to get them from the same place you go to get a life.

·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
88,756 Posts
Originally posted by NotoriousREV:
We all tend to recommend Blue's Clues here, they work better than any other make. You should be able to get them from the same place you go to get a life.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">also in the same product line is get bent and up yours though they are harder to find

·
Registered
7,539 Posts
I think all the tossers at the bike shops want to keep all the good stuff for themselves and not let us general public have the good bits. My advice is to build you own stuff, you get the satisfaction of a job well done.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
you can get one off of ebay

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Originally posted by FastCat:
I got a carton of this stuff on eBay:

...but I got it all over my fingers and they're stuck together now and I need to find some super-clue-remover!

<I'm typing with my nose now>
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I got the super-clue remover !!!!

Trouble is I forgot where I put it

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
An italian shop owner once recommended a 'yeradumdum'. Haven't been able to find one of these either. If I knew what the translation to english was, maybe I'd have beter luck.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Typical. Sounds like there giving you the run around, rather than let you get your bike as fast as theres.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts