Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,

Does anyone know where I can buy a new mirror for my K9 in the UK?
Don't want any aftermarket stuff - the real part that the bike shipped with.

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Gonna go out on a limb here and say: Suzuki dealership

·
Captain Obvious ... because obviously it’s obvious
3,860 Posts
If only there were websites on the internet where one could order brand new OEM parts. Such a service would be invaluable to the motorcycle community.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
:idea

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts

·
You should listen to me. No, seriously, listen to
7,718 Posts
There are plenty of honest-to-god Suzuki UK based parts sellers, ex. Robinsons Foundry. Suzuki GB sells clutch kits and other parts directly on ebay, see here. But I hope the OP realizes that the mirrors are not actually made by Suzuki. So unless that Suzuki part number sticker is important, you might be able to save a bit with "aftermarket" mirrors and get the same part. See post #9 and following here. It will take some hunting around that you may not want to go through. BTW, I suspect that G-Formance is a middleman, not the true manufacturer.

Note that in my experience the Suzuki mirrors aren't perfect. The actual mirror seems to be prone to developing corrosion along the edges.

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
My God I nearly died reading this comment..."Gonna go out on a limb here and say: Suzuki dealership" So Funny...

John

·
Registered
28 Posts
Robinsons foundry is the one I use.
Great website and nice people to deal with.
DOn't be so dismissive of aftermarket though.
I rebuilt a neighbour's GSXR600LO twice (he can't stay on the thing) and both times it was aftermarket mirrors.
They look liked original, fitted like original and worked like original.
Nowhere near as dear as original though....

·
3,860 Posts
My God I nearly died reading this comment..."Gonna go out on a limb here and say: Suzuki dealership" So Funny...

John
RIP John.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yes extremely clever, never would have thought of a Suzuki Dealership.....you are so funny, ha ha now drink your milk.

Only got two decent comments back... to them I thank you.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
yes extremely clever, never would have thought of a Suzuki Dealership.....you are so funny, ha ha now drink your milk.

Ok,I'll bite: why not use a Suzuki dealership? It's the most obvious place to find an OEM Suzuki part :scratch

·
3,860 Posts

What else were you expecting, some magical non-existent store to pop into existence when we have websites that have done this for decades? In the time it took you to write your original post, you would have already found OEM mirrors for sale by various OEM venders. All with one Google search.

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
You guys are so stupid, he's looking for the Mirror Store! OP, it's Suzumirror-cheap.com. I linked their ad for you. :cheers

Attachments

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
:spit

1 - 17 of 17 Posts