1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
88,756 Posts
suzuki does, and so does corbin

·
Banned
6,048 Posts
anyone ever use one and ride hard into the turns??? (that sounds kinda bad...sorry!!
)

ive heard they get a bit sloppy and consequently dont hold you in place that well.....

anyone??

·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
88,756 Posts
Originally posted by eSeMeS750WX:
anyone ever use one and ride hard into the turns??? (that sounds kinda bad...sorry!!
)

ive heard they get a bit sloppy and consequently dont hold you in place that well.....

anyone??
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">i have one on my bike and have no problem in the turns with it so you heard wrong

·
Registered
16,168 Posts
Had a Corbin on my 600, no probs..sorry bout the size..

[ 07-06-2002, 08:53 PM: Message edited by: Hammer 4 ]

·
Registered
4,747 Posts
Scott let me know what price you find. i may want one also, or i have a company out here "stichcraft" they do custom car interiors..but a buddy of mine is tght with the owner and he did his gixx seat with gel inserts and custom leather...looks bad ass!!! i may do that instead...takes a week and 450.00 later for custom 2 color leather and gel inserts on front and rear seats both, french stiched...very nice! ill try and get some pics up here.

·
Registered
119 Posts
my butt asked for a gel seat for Christmas!!! Said If I dont get it he will make me scratch him alot !!! ASS BASTARD!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts