Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lately, whenever anyone replies to a thread I'm subscribed to, I get the email notification 4 or 5 times. The screenshot below shows 5 notifications from a single post by motomummy in that cougar thread this morning.

My blackberry sounds like a pinball machine when it happens.

OR.... and this happens just as often, I get no notifications at all, even though when I check on a thread I'm subscribed to, there will be 4 or 5 new posts.

Is this happening to anyone else? If so, que passa?

·
Hates the French..especially Le Skid
4,223 Posts
yup same has always happened to me but I don't have my phone linked to my email so doesnt really bother me.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
i think you can set it to "notify me once" i know you can on other vbulletin boards and it wont email you again till you have actualy logged in a checked the message.

·
7,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's not like once every day until you log in.
What I'm seeing is a flurry of emails all sent the same minute. Yesterday, I got 9 emails all at once.

Also, there are threads I'm subscribed to that have sent 0 notifications, despite many posts

I posted this thread 3 days ago and no response from the admins so it looks like it's just 'how it is'.

·
7,745 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yup
you didn't see that one? The 23 yr old chick who got caught banging her 15 yr old nephew at thanksgiving dinner?

Good, fun reading for the whole family :biggrin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts