1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
13,790 Posts
Welcome mate ... I’ll move this to the starting line section 👍

·
Super Moderator
17,300 Posts
What’s with the Golden Nugget ad in this thread???

·
Super Moderator
17,300 Posts
Nice ride...(y)

·
That’s Mister Moderator To You ....
8,083 Posts
Nice bike(s). I was going to ask what the middle one is but the poster settles that question. I merged your two threads since they're both just posting pics. We all understand new members wishing to increase their post count but please exercise restraint.

What’s with the Golden Nugget ad in this thread???
What are you seeing that I'm not?

·
Super Moderator
17,300 Posts
It’s a different ad now.

·
That’s Mister Moderator To You ....
8,083 Posts
He's using a phone... I only view this place on a PC / firefox. Not the same animal I guess because I have no ads either (when logged in).

Wait, that's not true. I do use firefox on my android phone, just not often. Same thing. No ads when logged in.

·
Administrator
13,790 Posts
He's using a phone... I only view this place on a PC / firefox. Not the same animal I guess because I have no ads either (when logged in).

Wait, that's not true. I do use firefox on my android phone, just not often. Same thing. No ads when logged in.
I too use a phone exclusively ... due to always being at work with fuck all time.

I think the last time I logged into here on my laptop would have been over 6 months ago

·
Super Moderator
17,300 Posts
I’ve never seen ads until today.
Didn’t change any settings, not sure WTF is going on..

·
Administrator
15,428 Posts
I’ve never seen ads until today.
Didn’t change any settings, not sure WTF is going on..
I'm not seeing ads either and I'm on my phone. They did just do another "update" so I wonder if it has to do with that.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Nice looking bike. Astounding how suzuki can make the engine so compact. The bike is actually smaller than a Gsxr 600. Too bad bike price cost an arm and leg in my country, damn those currencies.

·
Super Moderator
17,300 Posts
I'm not seeing ads either and I'm on my phone. They did just do another "update" so I wonder if it has to do with that.
Stilling seeing ads. I’m strictly on a mobile. I’m back on a PC Monday. I’ll check in then.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Nice bike Superbike1340,,
I have an 1000A L8 too and just love it. Mine is the plain red colour. I was going to buy the "R" model but for the price I bought mine for I just couldn't turn it down. Brand new a little over a year ago (Jan 2019, held aside through Xmas 2018) I payed the same price as the GSX-S1000F and decided to spend the extra money on extra bits and pieces - Yoshi R11Sq, radiator guard, swing-arm hugger, tailpiece/seat cowling, dark screen like yours, engine covers, etc etc..
Anyway, good to see you onboard..
Al

1 - 20 of 22 Posts