Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He may not follow the rules of posting in Squiod Farm but he's ok in my book - and a fellow Viking ***** Commando
So be nice to him guys - or I'll tell my wife

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
He may not follow the rules of posting in Squiod Farm but he's ok in my book - and a fellow Viking ***** Commando
So be nice to him guys - or I'll tell my wife
If you are going to tell your wife does that mean we are going to get

If so then I am going to run him out of Squiod Farm.

If we are nice can we see her

·
Jurassic Skool
79,800 Posts
So we can expect the usual fee in the usual drop spot, the usual time, usual etc... Everything is right with the universe.

·
Farm OG
2,801 Posts
Yeah, nepotism is awesome. Who is Gaui and why should he get to sidestep tradition? In the danish military, do you haze no0bs less because you knew them on the outside?
Bullshit, his loyalty under fire to the cause of Squiod farm must be proven beyond all doubt. Enter the crucible young Gaui, we shall soon see what you are made of!

BEGIN HIJACK

Hey Robben, just picked up an 86 1100 day before yesterday, put 250 miles on her since. Goddamn what a beast. Mine is piped, jetted, geared, K&N'd (with stock airbox) and cammed and bored. I have never experienced acceleration like that evil motherfucker in my life! I love it.

END HIJACK

·
Jurassic Skool
79,800 Posts
Everything really IS right with the universe. I saw another posting with the meaning of life in it...

THREAD HIJACK
Congrats, Hotrod. Welcome to the fold of real GSXRs. Where/when men are men, women are women, and bikes are oil cooled. We don't neeeeeed no stinking antifreeze. Runs great, eh? Got any pics of it yet?
Hey, you get to hang out in the Oil Cooler Forum now ....
It'll never be the same in there again. ...

/HIJACK

What was this post about? Oh yeah, Gaui. Where IS the Squiod Farm Candidate for Brotherhood at?

*robben sets to sharpening the hazing weapons...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts