Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought an Alstare and I've seen the tank pad on ebay to go along with the alstare paint. I've also seen on another bike,that there is a gas cap cover that goes along with the alstare paint...does anyone know where to find one? Ive searched ebay and google the best that I can. TIA

Theresa

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
This is about the best I can find. Good luck.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i searched that site b/c when I search froogle it comes up with a description for what I'm looking for, but when I go into their site I can't find it. thank you though.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
They come up on ebay periodicly. I got my cap cover from there. It goes along with the tank. I went with SBD for my tank pad, because it was the first one I found. [email protected] Try that for you cap cover, and yoke cover. I got my cap cover there, and it was in perfect shape. Took a couple of days extra to get it, but it arrived. Hope it helps.

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
Okay, I knew I had saw one of those someplace. Unfortunately, it's from someone I really don't like to do business with. I, along with others, have had problems getting their stuff. Here's the link to the Alstare gas cap decal. You can pm me if you want. I have their phone numbers.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wow thank you guys. I'll be getting in contact with some of those places as soon as I get paid on Monday.

T

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well, I looked at Bagster and they don't even have the Alstare colors listed so I couldn't find anything that would match. I also clicked on the link to sportbikedecals.com and they had an alstare one, but it didn't match the colors, it was dark blue and red...the alstare is yellow/purple/gold yada yada. I'll try and email ceddyfly and see if I have any luck there. I guess my search continues.

T

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Ceddyfly got me mine, in the one you are wanting. He had all three pads, when I got mine a year ago, so he may not have them now. I wish you luck on your search. I don't have the yoke protector on mine, just wasn't feeling it at the time. Will be getting one before long. There is a complete yoke and protector on ebay, search alstare, and you will get parts specific for the Alstare theme. Good luck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts