Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so like, I bought the bike two weeks ago and when I bought it, the salesman told me my 600 has 'about' 120hp.

Who do these people think they are trying to fool?

Well I took my bike to another shop to see if it had the 120hp I was told. I paid $250 for what they called a "dyno run" - a way to X-Ray the bike to see if the hp is in there. Well they didn't even see 100hp!!!!!!

This is what I think happened:

I took my bike to its 600 mile service, they changed the oil, I paid $99, and I was happy because $125 was the regular price - they had a 'special' going.

Anyway, I think it was here that they took my 20hp off the bike. Fucking bastards think I don't notice.

I'm going back there to have it put back on. It's either that or they didn't put the right oil in.

God Damned Incompetents!

[ 09-11-2002, 08:33 PM: Message edited by: migz123 ]

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
They would have probably not taken the 20HP if you would have paid the regular price.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
I know a website where you can pick up extra unused HP for really cheap!!!!

www.cheapHP.bus

Problem is, you have to go to Iceland to pick the damn horses up.

G

·
its obvious what has happened, they have taken off your plastics and have put them on an R6!

i'd go back and pee on the personel that worked on your bike!

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Originally posted by badkarma11:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Do they sell that extra hp by the quart or by the gallon? I'm just trying to figure out how much I'm going to need.

·
Premium Member
10,263 Posts
Hey migz, make sure you check the blinker fluid and the muffler bearings... If they are bad you can loose up to 25hp...

John

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Originally posted by Brolo:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by badkarma11:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Do they sell that extra hp by the quart or by the gallon? I'm just trying to figure out how much I'm going to need.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Naw, they only sell it by the cubit....

·
Premium Member
10,263 Posts
Originally posted by A_Fire_Inside:
dude i get my horsepower from a mexican dude on the corner, he sells it on a rug
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Yea I think I got some from him the other night.. LMAO

John

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
My horsepower just came in ups and fed-x today. The box says too feed and water the hp and within six weeks you will have 90+ hp no wait a minute it says seamonkeys. Whats a seamonkey? I guess you pour it in the tank. Ill tell you if it works.

·
Cock Thumb, or Thumb Cock? You decide.
31,593 Posts
Originally posted by AJ-600M:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Chainrash:
My horsepower just came in ups and fed-x today. The box says too feed and water the hp and within six weeks you will have 90+ hp no wait a minute it says seamonkeys. Whats a seamonkey? I guess you pour it in the tank. Ill tell you if it works.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">*Sigh*, some people are just uninformed. The sea monkeys take up space inside of your cylinder thus increasing the compression ratio of your engine. In addition, their urine is made out of octane...on the power stroke they see the piston coming at them and urinate out of fear, when the piston comes up, the octane is there, and so is the extra compression.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">someone has been doing their homework.. you shouldnt have spread this WSB secret here on the board now all stores wont be able to keep sea monkeys in stock

edit one thing...did you remove you spark plugs to see if they removed your piston return springs?? what about your kuhneutson valve??

[ 09-12-2002, 01:38 PM: Message edited by: Wrecked_Ryder ]

·
Registered
64 Posts
DAMN, see them bastard, then they turned around and change some poor smoe like $2000.00 to add your 20 to their ride.
damn dealerships, they screw you ever chance they get....

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hey can those monkeys get imported?? Yer can't get 'em over here in England. I spent all day on the net. www.seamonkeys.com! Fuck all.... Nothing!! You think they'd be easier to find that this!

uhhhh....hang on......you guys wouldn't be..... ahhhhhh you guys!!!!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Get the TRE mod done. It'll give you 35hp, take 20lbs off the total weight, and make you ride like Collin Edwards has been recenty.
I did it on my 1k & I got a contract to ride Suzuki's WSB's next season

·
Registered
264 Posts
Originally posted by Chainrash:
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">*Sigh*, some people are just uninformed. The sea monkeys take up space inside of your cylinder thus increasing the compression ratio of your engine. In addition, their urine is made out of octane...on the power stroke they see the piston coming at them and urinate out of fear, when the piston comes up, the octane is there, and so is the extra compression.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts