Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Sexy Irish Man God
20,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wet clutch means top the oil off with the garden hose.

jontflesh

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Jon T. Flesh:
Wet clutch means top the oil off with the garden hose.

jontflesh
<hr></blockquote>

just remember not to get any water on your muffler bearings

·
Registered
155 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by NotoriousREV:

just remember not to get any water on your muffler bearings
<hr></blockquote>

Don't forget about that blinker fluid. it might be a little low.

·
Sexy Irish Man God
20,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by CorvetteChris:
You can buy all that stuff here:

http://www.kalecoauto.com/
<hr></blockquote>
ROTFLMAO!!!!

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>
-Extra Retardant Plugs-
Spark plugs are often misunderstood by most people. A spark plug's name is quite literal. They are designed to plug the line - and suppress any spark that may come through. Of course, you know what happens if a spark finds an open fuel source!! That could get ugly! KaleCo extra retardant plugs block 99% of spark, and allow 95% of ignition molecules to pass through. That's 25% more than the competition, and unlike the competition, KaleCo plugs never need cleaning.

<hr></blockquote>

My new favorite site

jontflesh

·
Registered
285 Posts
and always do a visual and physical inspection of the kubutinator valve. If that goes, ooh geez, you just don't want to even think about it!

·
Sexy Irish Man God
20,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by NotoriousREV:
No thanks, I just got my PC3r hooked up to my 97 600. It feels about 10hp faster.<hr></blockquote>
Well I pee on your PC3

jontflesh

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
No thanks, I just got my PC3r hooked up to my 97 600. It feels about 10hp faster.

·
Farm OG
2,801 Posts
No HorizOn, we covered that already. Keep up, would ya? Pee is highly acidic, and thus useless as a lubricant. For lubrication use either snot, or you can be part of the revolution; use PooP!

Peeing is a thing of the past.

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
Poop is so last year. Jizz is the big thing of 2002, I've been saving up supplies for the last 6 months, so I'd better be right

·
Registered
735 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Jon T. Flesh:

Blasphamy!!!!!!!!
gsxr's&ducs

I move to ban gsxr's&ducs for those comments!

jontflesh
<hr></blockquote>

·
Sexy Irish Man God
20,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by gsxr's&ducs:
"Jizz is the big thing of 2002"......I'll keep that in mind......pee is thing of past, jizz is the future!!
and no, that's not piss, it's my O face.
<hr></blockquote>
Blasphamy!!!!!!!!
gsxr's&ducs

I move to ban gsxr's&ducs for those comments!

jontflesh

·
Registered
7,958 Posts
I jizz on all of you. Actually, that sounds really gay, I might go back to peeing.

·
Registered
77 Posts
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by almightys:
and always do a visual and physical inspection of the kubutinator valve. If that goes, ooh geez, you just don't want to even think about it!<hr></blockquote>
Attention Newbies: There is no such thing as a kubutinator valve. It's a KNUTIN valve and you can find it directly behind the fratistat modulator. And be careful on this site, it's full of ballbusters.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts