Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year one of my buddies asked me to pick him up at the hospital after a rectal surgery. When the nurse got done explaining the discharge stuff to us I told her I had an important question for her. I asked her, "How long do I have to wait until I can have anal with him again??". I thought it was funny, the nurse thought it was funny, and we could hear the whole nurses station laughing when she told them what I did.

Same guy asked me to pick him up Thursday after a shoulder surgery but he made me promise no gay jokes. i told him no problem, but I couldn't stop laughing when I was saying it. I texted him yesterday morning and told him I had a new shirt made for when I pick him up and it says, "My boyfriend is NOT gay!" with a big arrow pointing to the side. Last night he called and said he found someone else to pick him up and didn't seem too amused with me. :lol

So, am I a funny guy or not? :scratch I think I must be funny because I make myself laugh ALL the time.

Reactions: coopgt1

·
Married his Fleshlight... And Also touches people
889 Posts
I was waiting for the punch line...but I guess ? that's you're life ha.

Good on ya man...if you can't make jokes in a shitty situation and have to be anal about everything then what's the point of living xD?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
15,408 Posts
Funny. Your buddy needs to loosen up and not be so insecure. To get someone else to pick him up is a little silly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts