Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with money no issue, i was wondering which to go with full yosh or full ackrapovic for my 04' 1000. i know yosh is usally the pick but which will give more hp and that nice sound. then i m going to add a pcIII usb.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
The pc3 with usb is soooo last year. Get the model with the printer and monitor ports. That way you can view your maps and change them as you fly down the road at a buck fifty. Then you can print them up as you pull into the local Starbucks and brag about how your maps are far superior than everyone else.

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
Yoshimura and Akrapovic are goingto be old models soon.... that includes the PCIII USB.

Just 2 weeks ago, Yoshimura, Akrapovic and DynoJet have entered into a large three-way merger that combines the technology and marketing forces of all three companies.

They will be releasing, within the next 2 weeks, the new Full YOSHIPOVIC exhaust with built-in PC IV - BLUETOOTH !!!

Yes, now you can link up your bike straight to the PC, your PDA and CELL Phone without any wires or effort whatsover -- it is self tuning to maximize the power of the new YOSHIPOVIC unified Bluetooth exhaust system.

... You should wait!!

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Hmmm...i thought it was going to be called the Akramura...

Yoshipovic reminds me of that daytime talkshow guy. Maury Povich or something like that.

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
Really - if you are going for a full system and money isn't an issue, go for a full Frontal. Yes it's pretty expensive, not all people are going to like it (including the police) but a full Frontal will turn some heads. And chicks dig it

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
Hmmm...i thought it was going to be called the Akramura...

Yoshipovic reminds me of that daytime talkshow guy. Maury Povich or something like that.
Yes, that was definitely an issue. They deliberated for weeks.

They ended up with Yoshipovic, even if it sounded like Maury Povic. The show was cancelled anyway.

They didn't go with Akramura, because it reminded them of Akimura, the dog:

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
I would say go half and half. Get Ack headers and a yosh exhaust. That should give you the sound you are looking for... Wait, stop, reverse that... yeah

·
Registered
2,398 Posts

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
WOW... nobody on this thread is funny
You are a No0b......... so no one cares, now that's funny

·
Registered
174 Posts
The pc3 with usb is soooo last year. Get the model with the printer and monitor ports. That way you can view your maps and change them as you fly down the road at a buck fifty. Then you can print them up as you pull into the local Starbucks and brag about how your maps are far superior than everyone else.
what if someone hacks in while your going down the road?

·
Jurassic Skool
79,800 Posts
what if someone hacks in while your going down the road?
pfft. Firewall.
Cars have had 'em for years. You don't hear about them getting hacked. Jacked maybe...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts