Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
full akra installed tonight. fit/ finish are top notch. mods so far are exhaust, pcIII (soon to be mapped), speedohealer (speedo was way off), Db screen (very nice fit), fender kit (also for sale in the classifieds), gps (mounted by stem stand). will post more pics when i get it back together.

·
Registered
919 Posts
pipe comes back even further than my arrow - watch those 12 o'clocks!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Hey rs13 is that the full evo I system? Did it come with the servo motor adapter that is shown on the akro website? The adapter looks like you do not have to remove the servo motor is that the case with your full system that you just put on? I am wondering because my eveo II system should be here today or tommarow and thank you for any info that you can on what akro did with the servo motor.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey rs13 is that the full evo I system? Did it come with the servo motor adapter that is shown on the akro website? The adapter looks like you do not have to remove the servo motor is that the case with your full system that you just put on? I am wondering because my eveo II system should be here today or tommarow and thank you for any info that you can on what akro did with the servo motor.
not the evo system.. it is the SS pipe and ti can. it does have the adapter (at least that is what i think it is) but i have not installed that part yet. exhaust has a new shape to the headers, kind of like the micron serpent, and a safty wired spigiot on the mid pipe (presumaed to be for air/ fuel).

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Can someone explain what the servo motor adapter does? It sounds like the adapter allows you to retain the SET valve?? Please help
not really 100% sure but i removed the cables and "wheel" which hold the cables and the adaptor fits right on. i think it limits the movement of the servo but it seem skind of useless to me?? all you have to do is remove the cables and leave the wheel on and no FI comes on or anything??? maybe there is a higher purpose for this thing??? the akra come with no instructions and the adaptir is in a little bag by itself. i had no clue what it was for until i checked the akra web site. fairings are all back on the bike and fairing clearance is no problem. install tip for anyone installing and exhaust.... unbolt oil cooler bracket and bottom of radiator and swing the radiator out. there is noooooo clearance to remove the stock pipe without doing this and it makes installing the new exhaust very easy.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.