Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Dreaming of buttsecks for years...
13,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I own one, I spend a lot of time in the 04-05 600/750 forum. I also see a lot of the same complaints over bikes lacking power up top. If you don't have an STVA code, this points to a fuel delivery problem. Most people want to do a pressure test, which isn't a bad thing, but the tools to do so aren't really cheap. The timed delivery test is one that you can do in your garage for less than $20. This test is super easy. In this example, I'm using my 2005 GSX-R600.

·
17,010 Posts
Since I own one, I spend a lot of time in the 04-05 600/750 forum. I also see a lot of the same complaints over bikes lacking power up top. If you don't have an STVA code, this points to a fuel delivery problem. Most people want to do a pressure test, which isn't a bad thing, but the tools to do so aren't really cheap. The timed delivery test is one that you can do in your garage for less than $20. This test is super easy.
Great info Geek, thank you!!

·
Super Moderator
14,989 Posts
Excellent. Now you and the rest of us can just post a link to this thread for all fuel delivery related questions. We definitely seem to be getting a shitload lately. :smile:

·
Super Moderator
15,158 Posts
Also copied and sticky'd it in the 600/750 general forum. I closed it and linked this thread so the comments stay in one place.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts