Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Under my tank coming from fuel pump I have my fuel line going to my carbs but right under that is another out but no line going to it. I don't know what its for or if a line is supposed to connected to it. I will try to post a pic Later.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thats it but mine isn't hooked to shit. My bike runs without it. I dont see it on my carbs or intake. I just recently took my tank of to jet my bike but dont remember if it was connected to anything. How many lines are coming from tank beside fuel line. Such as overflow. This is a 97 600 carbs not fuel injection.
Thank for the help.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
beside a wiring connector for the pump/sender, a water drain hose and breather hose (latter two from the rear of tank then that's it on your bike.

here's an exploded view, the vacuum pipe should run from that bottom outlet on the tank, straight to that vacuum stub on the carb.

Strange thing is, the vacuum valves flows fuel without it, so i assume the No'3 stub is capped off, and the vacuum valve is a dud.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts

Do you mean this one, if so, it's the vacuum hose from the carb no'3 (located at about 2o'clock on the intake stub) and without it, your bike is supposedly not to flow fuel.

Or so it says here.....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts