Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help from anyone I am having a bitch of a time fiding the right fuel line for my 1992 GSXR-1100 I am restoring it and just got it painted... Can anyone tell me what size hose for the fuel line.... Any help would be thankful......

·
Jurassic Skool
79,800 Posts
I'm pretty sure it was 1/4" (ID) clear gas line I used. The 5/16" looked too big. Hang on, I think I've still got about 8 feet left, let me check the size...

Yep. 1/4". I doubt it'd be a different size for your '92. Any auto parts stores should carry it in stock. I used a clear line, and I've heard it's superior to the regular black type. We'll see... It's gotta be better than the black line I took off it. It wasn't 2 years old and was already stretched and brittle, and leaking. (I didn't install that first line)

·
Panty Buncher
181 Posts
The best fuel line to use is Tygon fule lines. It's soft and pliable, and doesn't become hard and brittle with age. Just do a google search on tygon.

·
Jurassic Skool
79,800 Posts
Had to check my brand. That looked real familiar, but I bought Titan, now that I look at the tag. Had some left over from years ago, a piece I use for bleeding the brakes. It's still nice and pliable after all these years of brake fluid...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts