Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Fuckin' HRC...

3K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  Superbike Racer 
#1 ·
Put Dani Pedrosa's own personal hype-main in charge.

The only guy to talk shit about Nicky Hayden, and tell his riders to knock people down on purpose, is gonna be running the show.

I really hope he doesn't do to Marc in 2018 what he did to Nicky in 2007, and build the bike around Dani and his style.

#4 ·
True... I have been a fan of his since his Moto2 days, and him having come back from that horrific crash and almost losing his eyesight? Absolutely incredible.

Attachments

#8 ·
This ^^^

He stays with the bike after a fall, the same way Simoncelli did. The same way that ultimately killed him.

I know he's not alone in this, but he is in the high crash rate category of riders, and even uses it as a strategy to go faster.

Not a massive fan, but I don't want to see him get hurt either.

As for Puig, I think he'd get the boot if he did anything to upset the harmony at HRC and negatively impact Marquez in anyway.

Marquez could even ask for Puig to be sacked. He has the power in Honda that Rossi used to have at Yamaha.

Marquez also has people arguably smarter than Puig around him that would immediately pounce on any dodgy behaviour.

Santi Hernández nor Emilio Alzamora are fools, and they will have Honda's ear.

Puig will definitely have to play ball.

#10 ·
yup,he's made falling a part of his strategy in order to get all he can from his bike at every race weekend.he usually goes faster and faster and faster during practise sessions until he crashes,then he knows where his and his machine's absolute limit is for the particular track/conditions.

#11 ·
"Marquez style" as they call it...

#12 ·
Not concerned. Marquez is the star. He is second to Rossi as the face of the sport. From the CEO of Honda to the guy putting the levers on bikes at the factory, they all know Marquez is Honda's pony. No disrespect for Pedrosa, but is the #2 and simply has to tortoise each race to get the constructor's championship for Honda.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.