Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
I was just happy to see Denver win a game WITH IT'S DEFENSE! Wow, they DO have it in them. Now if they could get the offense AND defense to show up for the same games they would be a force to be reckoned with.

·
Premium Member
1,624 Posts
I was just happy to see Denver win a game WITH IT'S DEFENSE! Wow, they DO have it in them. Now if they could get the offense AND defense to show up for the same games they would be a force to be reckoned with.
I didn't get to watch the game today :crying but I saw the score and saw the highlights and I was pleasantly surprised. Way to go defense!!!!!! I wish they would have been there last week.

·
Magic Pro-Troll®
22,861 Posts
wow, great post :rolleyes
Ahem?

:spit

I think it is a great post actually...kinda called how it was gonna be last month, without Andrews they have no up the middle run game at all.

They have some DT as a fullback, a coach who calls 80% pass plays, a defense that is tired because of an offense that goes three and out.

AND we have a tie

:lol Time for the Eagles to suck for awhile man, and like I said, while everyone else is all upset because they aren't going to the playoff I will just be happy to watch them.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts