Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
14,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just kidding, the guy rocks.

Another awesome job with outstanding customer service. The guy knows his stuff.

Knoxh.jpg

·
Premium Member
455 Posts
i think they all know their stuff, have had great experience with all the folks i have delt with there
i'm stoked whenever i have the bux$ to to go there
they know their shit and they sell good shit = win win

·
Rectum Rupticus
9,918 Posts
:lmao:lmao:cheers

·
Registered
4 Posts
Mixed reviews here.. Ordered some spiegler lines and then the next day ordered a whole bunch of shit from them to change the brakes and such. Only received the lines and it has been two weeks... Called them today and they were holding my order for chain lube to come in!! Come on guys! Pull heads out of ass!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
AKA Pee Wee Herman
6,092 Posts
Mixed reviews here.. Ordered some spiegler lines and then the next day ordered a whole bunch of shit from them to change the brakes and such. Only received the lines and it has been two weeks... Called them today and they were holding my order for chain lube to come in!! Come on guys! Pull heads out of ass!

If you wanted the in stock items shipped right away you should have just mentioned that you needed them. Not their fault.

·
No talent eh-hole squid, who stunts in traffic wea
2,574 Posts

No, they can't read your mind bro. But if you email them or call them and let them know what your looking for then they probably woulda helped you out...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts