Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a new car so I'm forced to sell the Gixxer.:crying I'm in Boone,NC and if anyone wants to come see it just send me a PM or post for directions.

1987 Suzuki GSXR 750
Bike runs and rides great, Only Synthetic Oil has been run in it.
Newer Sling-shot 750 carbs
Stage 2 Jet Kit
K&N Pod Filters
Full Yoshi-Exhaust
Rims off a newer Gixxer
Newer Metzler M1 tires F&R
Newer Yellow Paint with decals(not installed)
New Windshield
New Braking Rear Rotor & Pads
Stealth Turn Signals
etc

The Bad
Since the rims are smaller in diameter then the stock the kickstand sits to high so the bike has fallen over twice. You just have to lean down and pull out the kickstand each time so its sits fine now. Never been layed down or abused in anyway.

Asking $2000 obo PM me

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motorcycle Motor vehicle

Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Motorcycle Car

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm hoping to get a late 90's Mustang GT which aren't exactly cheap. I really hate to sell the Gixxer but its time to get rid of my POS Eclipse and gets something more reliable and cooler.

·
Premium Member
10,492 Posts
I remember when I was young and thought cars like that were expensive. Oh I long for those days again. Now I can look at a new Corvette and say, "hell, thats doable." But being married with children I only get a couple more steps before I stop to think, "well yeah, but where the hell am I going to put the family?" And then I mosey over to the section with 4 door pickups...

Oh well, at least they have someplace to stick the motorcycles that somehow seem to follow me home all the time. And besides, I already have a 75 Stingray.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The problem with buying a Mustang is that my Dad will want to be driving it all the time and I can't exactly tell my Dad he can't drive my car. I owe him way to much for all the trouble I've caused over the years;) I'm just hoping my baby Gixxer goes to a good home, thats why I put it up for sale in here.
Will

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.