Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Schlong Swallower
889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because of recent financial hardship I am forced to Sell the computer I have always wanted. I will miss it very much but you gotta' do what you gotta' do right? I bought all of the parts the same month from Newegg on October 2011. All parts like new!

Note 1: All products listed below (except the Hyper 212+ and the HDD) have their original box including the CPU pin cover for the motherboard. All products will be shipped via UPS ground in their original box along with a surrounding box stuffed with newspaper or a newspaper type material (this is how I received the items from newegg). If you want the product shipped using a different carrier (if it is more than UPS ground then you are expected to pay the difference) or in a different fashion stated above then we can discuss the details. Continental US shipping only sorry Alaska and Hawaii.

Note 2: Any serious buyers PM me for a phone number with your offer price so we can talk. We can discuss shipping and payment over the phone (I want this to be as stress free as possible for both parties). Paypal payments only please. If you can not do paypal than I MAY consider a different form of payment. If interested just shoot me a PM and we can talk over the phone.

Note 3: I would prefer to sell the computer as a whole, and, as an incentive, I will knock $105 off of the total price $755 total down to $650 shipped. I will also include several games such as Battlefield 3, Saints Row the Third, Skyrim, and others. PM for details

i5 2500k @ 4.5 ghz 1.355 Vcore +.090 DVID: Hours and Hours of Prime95, IBT, LIinX stable: Free Cooler Master 212+ included in the price( CM TIM included as well (However, I strongly recommend purchasing your own). (CPU will ship with OEM heatspreader as well because there is no need to take it out of the box) Batch #: 3134B514 $160 Shipped OBO

Gigabyte Z68xp-UD4: Excellent motherboard. Runs the 2500k like a champ! $150 Shipped OBO

MSI R6950 Twin Frozr III PE/OC 2GB @ 6970 880/1375, Stress tested with many programs runs excellent. 35c idle, 60c, 71c MAX load (depending on the game or program some games run in the mid 50's skyrim (ambient 30c) I have a copy of the original BIOS and the Flashed BIOS. The bios i used to flash the card is a modified 6950 bios that MSI created to flash these cards with. $210 shipped OBO

G.Skill Sniper 8GB 1866 1.5v STOCK: Fully stable and memory runs fine( memtest proven) . I down clocked the RAM to 1600 in order to reach stability with clocks over 4.4ghz (this has more to do with the processor than the memory.) $25 shipped OBO

Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 6.0Gb/s 3.5" Very reliable drive. $70 shipped OBO

XFX PRO850w XXX Fantastic Power supply. This is a Seasonic OEM PSU that XFX rebranded so you know it is good. $110 OBO Shipped.

Rosewill RANGER case The front panel sound plug does not work. The case has 2 USB 3.0 ports that do work and i use them for my mouse and keyboard. I will include 2 140mm's, 1 90mm PCIE slot fan, 5 120mm fans 2 of which are LOUD (scythe ultra kaze recommend a fan controller for these, I never got around to buying one) $20 dollars + shipping cost

Asus dvd drive: $10 dollars shipped. Your standard DVD RW drive.

Pictures: My computer will have better pictures up tomorrow when I borrow a camera.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts