Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tell me how my ad sounds and if it is a good price to sell my bike/trade

2000 Suzuki GSXR 600, blue /white, 3,200 miles, full stainless Yoshimura exhaust/header. Factory config. 10 jet kit, never wrecked,Zero Gravity Double bubble smoked windscreen. Pro-grip bar grips,LP Carbon fiber front fender,LP clear flushmount front turn signals, 1 tooth dropped in front sprocket( replaced w/RK sprocket) Headlamp upgrades to amber on one side and blue on the other. Always taken care of, full syn. mobil 1 oil changed every 2000 miles. Bike runs great comes with stand, huge lock/chain, cover, helmet, and other little things $5800 obo. Will consider trades for 5.0 Mustang. pm or email me at [email protected] thanks..

[ 01-15-2003, 10:04 AM: Message edited by: gixxer33771 ]

·
Registered
265 Posts
Should have posted a month ago. I just sold my 13 second "95 to buy my "96 750

·
Registered
16,168 Posts
Guess it depends on where you live..you'd have no trouble getting 5500.00 for it here in so. cali, although if bought at a dealer, it would sell for about 6k...

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
i think 6k obo is a reasonable pricei mean you bike is basicly new!! those miles are really nice, around here in the Mel. area,y2k gixxer 600s go for 4500-6000 and with that low of miles 6k is not asking much....but i do have to ask, you live in fl like me and you can ride year round so how did you manage to only put 3000+ miles on it?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i am always gone in the military iroc.. i am getting deployed AGAIN so thats the main reason why i am selling it.

·
Registered
351 Posts
my bike looks like the one in IROCS sig, i paid 5300 for it last spring, with 2000 miles but completely stock, so i think it is a good deal but more than likely you willonly get 5 - 5200 out of it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts