Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im looking for front turn signals in a flush mount for an 03 600 gsxr some one please point me the right way

·
Registered
89 Posts
just got my watsens they r bad ass just waiting for this shitty wheather in ct to go away. took a while to get them but roger is the man.

tim

·
Registered
120 Posts
harris performance in the uk do some lush LED flushmounts, do a google for them

·
Registered
556 Posts
Greggs if you aren't willing to wait, but Watsens wins it everytime for me. I always get props for my set of Watsens. Wait is usually aroound 4-8 weeks because he is only a small company and wants to control quality by doing it on his own.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Whats the website for Watsens or Greggs flushmounts. Also if anyone has any pics of them and could hook me up. Im in need of some good flushmounts.

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
Whats the website for Watsens or Greggs flushmounts. Also if anyone has any pics of them and could hook me up. Im in need of some good flushmounts.
www.watsendesign.com

·
Registered
4,747 Posts
watsens, greggs customs or hotbodies. hotbodies are the cheapest way to go at about 60 for the set. greggs are watsens top the 100.00 mark.

·
Registered
4,747 Posts
I have greggs and love them. dont care for the 110.00 price tag but i love how they look on my bike. i had watsens on my 1k and loved those too. hotbodies makes some real clean flush mounts to for about half the price

·
Registered
720 Posts
carbon fiber turnsignals look kick ass too , they will match you ram air tubes if you got the carbon fiber looking ones.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts