Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So previous owner did a number on my front headlight. I've got the headlights figured out but I'm confused on my turn signal connectors. Do I need two connectors or just one.(pic 1)Are these even the right turn signals or part of the hack job(pic2) should I just buy new turn signal assymblies?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Gsxlover97;9551570]So previous owner did a number on my front headlight. I've got the headlights figured out but I'm confused on my turn signal connectors. Do I need two connectors or just one.(pic 1)Are these even the right turn signals or part of the hack job(pic2) should I just buy new turn signal assymblies?

Attachments

·
You should listen to me. No, seriously, listen to
7,715 Posts
There are turn signals and running/position lights. Each has its own connector, 4 total. Your second pic looks like the running lights. But those bulbs look like they're going to be godawful bright. I'd expect the cord for them to look like this:

The turn signal connectors are sort of square with rounded corners. I see two in your first pic.

Depending on how hacked it is and where, you may need a new front harness.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The harness itself isn't bad he just stripped off all connectors to the head light. Second question will my turn signals be in the headlight or the on my mirrors?

·
You should listen to me. No, seriously, listen to
7,715 Posts
What he said - in the mirrors with leads running down the stalks, between the front cowling & windscreen, to the area between the cluster and the headlight housing. Those LEDs in your second pic make me wonder if he removed the OEM turn signals and was using the running lights as turn signals. Strictly a wild guess.

Here's what the turn signal connectors look like. Suzuki tends to use black on one side and gray on the other.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts