Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, does any one know where I could purchase a pair of front sprocket dampers p/n 2751731300 or if there is an alternative that someone would know that will work.
Regards Rob.
Font Circle Symbol Drawing Tail

·
Likes to race old junk.
2,978 Posts
I've found dampers from several sources like eBay and CMS, but it takes patience, they're tough to find.
CMS does restock them.

There are several on EBay now.

I've also ordered replacement sprockets from JT's, with a rubber cushion.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for that, yes I did see that ad on eBay and unfortunately it is for one only. I have given it some though about 3D printing sum what would be your though on what material to make them from ? I would not think that they would be subjected to high temperature

·
You should listen to me. No, seriously, listen to
10,933 Posts
Here's another, but just one. It's listed as discontinued at Mick Hone, CMSNL, Webike, and some US sellers so the sense I get is that it's being discontinued worldwide. Suggest that you stock up if the OEM design is important. Otherwise buy from a manufacturer that offers the newer design where the cushion is molded into the sprocket.

Based primarily on the pics, the part looks to be made of urethane rubber. There are castable urethanes if you want to go to the trouble. There are even companies that will cast the part for you but that may be expensive.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts