·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It looks like the comfortor is hanging over it,tough to tell.Nice catch though:)

·
Premium Member
7,715 Posts
crzoomb said:
It looks like the comfortor is hanging over it,tough to tell.Nice catch though:)
You know I didn't think of that! But why in the hell would you lay brake rotors on something like that! Thats just strange!!

Reactions: RavenNH

·
Registered
3,242 Posts

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
fireforeffect49 said:
It's ebay.
And speaking of beatagsxr... he's got a set of used RF900 rotors up right now. Know they don't fit our WCs, but they look nice:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1995-CBR-900-RR-FRONT-ROTORS_W0QQitemZ320035895706QQihZ011QQcategoryZ35591QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

FFE:
I haven t bolted them on yet , but I bought a set of RF900 rotors, and they look like they fit...

They have the same offset, diamter, and bolt pattern as our W/C...

They have a different carrier style than ours, but it looks like a bolt on...
Not sure yet, could tell you during the course of the week end though;
I will see if they bolt on for you... I was in no rush, to see if they fit...
But will do it this weekend...

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
If they bolt on, i'd consider buying that set just to keep on hand for when mine eventually run out.

·
Premium Member
3,348 Posts
that is just the plastic/conforter thing, one of the other pics you can see it hanging on the other rotor..
and fireforce, that link u posted is for cbr 900rr rotors.. not rf900..;)

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Contacted him if he had A BIN price;
He sent me a paypal invoice...lol...

Just one feedback, and quick on invoicing like that...?
Hmmm....

40$ was his BIN price... He said he would cancel the listing ...
Not sure about that guy...
Any takers?

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
RavenNH said:
and fireforce, that link u posted is for cbr 900rr rotors.. not rf900..;)
Yeah... I'm retarded. I was snooping for RF 900 stuff, didn't even notice that it came back CBR 900. :hammer

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Guy has two different types of rotors on the front of that bike... stock on the left, and I guess from what Fredy is saying RF900 on the right?

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Would nt know for sure Mike, but looks ugly to me...lol...
My RF rotors are sitting in varsol ; They have been in it for a week now...
Got to take them out & start sanding down the anodizing, so I can powdercoat the carriers black...
But Before hand, I will inspect them to be sure the don t have too much runout...

BTW just came back for a short ride... Its about 30 degrees now, Fricking cold... I ll try to get as many rides as I can into the season; Just renewed my insurance policy today... Not a bad deal; 286$ full overage with a 250$ deductible... (bike insured for 4.5k $ though... they would nt insure it for more...)

·
Registered
3,242 Posts
Doesn't really matter if they're swapped left or right unless they're "keyed" for a speedo drive or something. Other than that, the only difference is the direction of the vent drilling. I keyed in on the carriers and the different patterns. Looks kinda distracting but if it stops the bike... I wouldn't do it though, I'm too obsessive-compulsive to not fix it. :D

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Srad: Nope Sorry but if you look at the drilling pattern, when rotating, drilling pattern in this pic looks like its going towards the ID....
Should look like the drilling pattern should be going towards the OD...
Fred

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Then again... Guess why Im changing rotors? FFE: you & me are similar for this...
I got two right handed rotors on my bike...
They have been on the bike since I bought them...And they are warped...
(Not as bad looking though, they re only slotted...lol...)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.