Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was just wondering where I can get the best looking cheapest front flushies for my 04 yellow/black 750. I've looked around at a few places and there all ugly that I've seen. Can someone point me the the direction. Would appreciate it alot.

Thanks guys and gals.

·
Premium Member
887 Posts
Have you looked at watsen's? They're not that cheap, but I think they're one of the best looking ones out there.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Spry said:
Have you looked at watsen's? They're not that cheap, but I think they're one of the best looking ones out there.
I would definately have to second that statement. The Watson designs are awesome!!!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Spry said:
Wanna put up the link to the site? Would appreciate it.

·
Registered
3,779 Posts
Red/Black6 said:
Some are ok, prices are legit.

http://www.rumbleimport.com

On the bottom left, it says flushmounts.

I bought:
TURN SIGNAL FLUSH MOUNT EYE AMBER (CY24299)

Then shaved them down to size.

the purpose of turn signals is so that people can see them when you have them on. hiding them in a hole in your fairing isn't a very good way of doing that. Unless you have some turn signals in your mirrors as well, i'd strongly suggest moving those out a little so they are not so deep in there.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Fiddy said:
Spry said:
Wanna put up the link to the site? Would appreciate it.
Again......Can I get the link to Watsen's site? RIGHT NOOWWWW!!!!!1
Thanks

·
Registered
815 Posts
wolph69 said:
Red/Black6 said:
Some are ok, prices are legit.

http://www.rumbleimport.com

On the bottom left, it says flushmounts.

I bought:
TURN SIGNAL FLUSH MOUNT EYE AMBER (CY24299)

Then shaved them down to size.

the purpose of turn signals is so that people can see them when you have them on. hiding them in a hole in your fairing isn't a very good way of doing that. Unless you have some turn signals in your mirrors as well, i'd strongly suggest moving those out a little so they are not so deep in there.
wolph69,

They are good. They light up pretty good in the day time and are bright at night. A friend and I checked it out prior to installing them on the bike. I really do appreicate your concern.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I may not be willing to wait for the yellow either, but for now I've ordered the yellow. If they have not made any progress in the next month on the yellow I will go for the Black..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts