Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all....I need to find a new front fender. I have found plenty of new stock and aftermarket ones but would really like to get a carbon fender. I have had a hard time finding one. It seemd they are only made for the newer bikes, but does anyone have one or know where I can get one! Thanks!

Heres how mine got broke:
I parked at work up front as I always do. Some guy came to powerwash our building today and I was at lunch. He wanted my bike moved so he thought he would do it himself. Well, my disc lock cracked the shit out of my fender. I got done eating and heard from a fellow employee that someone was trying to move my bike. I looked and found him on the back side. He is willing to replace it, but I wanted to put his teeth in his throat! Argh!!!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have the same bike and also have had no luck finding a carbon front fender either. If you find a place that sells them or custom makes them, drop me a message. I'll do the same. Its a long shot, though. I've been looking for a few years.

Later,
Rob

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
Any carbon fender from a 93-up water cooled 750 would work, there were no real changes untill 96, LP USA has carbon fenders
Karl

·
Registered
389 Posts
I just bought a used carbon fender for a 91 1100 It lookes like a lockhart fender.
I also put a 99 srad fender on my 91 1100. It bolts right on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts