Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to know what year fairing brackets are interchangable with my 90 gixxer 750.I also need to know where to get one.The suzuki dealer told me $200.I have checked graves and L.P. but they pretty much discontinue stuff if the bike is more than 10 years old.

·
Registered
139 Posts
88 and 89 should do it too. The 91 is different, as they went with the enclosed headlights, and I think that means the bracket is different too.

mark

·
Registered
257 Posts
Yeah the enclodes headlight (91-92 in the US) brackets are totally different from the older ones and can't be adapted to work. I think there is also a significant difference between the 1100 and 750 brackets too so they don't interchange. There aren't a whole lot of options out there, all the aftermarket brackets are for racing only and so don't have the headlight mounts. Your best bet is to check the salvage yards and keep an eye on eBay (I've seen a couple over the past year or so, usually they seem to go for $60-$75). I've had good luck with Stockers Motorcycle Salvage in San Diego though I've also heard one or two complaints about them. I usually go there in person however which is a lot easier than trying to do mailorder. Anyways they've got a website:
http://angelfire.com/biz/stockers/

Matt

1 - 4 of 4 Posts