Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Simple one this time. From where you guys buy your own? I may be in the need of one to my 1000 cc K2. Any actual experiences of products or sellers?! Im interested.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Only option I've heard is mcxpress. And that is not cheap. That's why I'd like hear other opinions too.

Captain Obvious ... because obviously it鈥檚 obvious

Registered
are you found one?
Hi in my experience I find it easier to firstly work out how much space you have available as every ones turbo systems cooling systems ect ect can be different in there lay out once you know how much free area you have you can purchase one as close to your measurements as possible or the best is have one custom made to your specifications hope this helps.

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Your right. All I came across was two second hand coolers both from busa. Not even a close fit. Now I'm thinking doing a water methanol magic. Aem looks ok, tank is an issue yet. Prize is half the mcxress cooler.
Removing oil cooler would make more space but it's not plugandplay option either.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
lighter
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing