Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to let you know that I am in Ar Ramadi, Iraq and I named a street here after you guys, it's calld "Gixxer". I thought you'd think it was neat that a road out here was named after all us GSXR riders. I hope you would be able to share this with your members, they might enjoy knowing this too. This road is registered now and after operations are complete here, you will be able to see it when looking at maps of Ar Ramadi

I think this site is great, I get alot of great Ideas talking with others on this site. See ya in a few months.

Ed

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Semper Fi, Brother. Thank you for naming a road out there after us. I would love to see it. Good luck out there. I will pray that you come home in a track riding condition. Thank you for your long hours. It's gonna be getting hotter, so keep drinking that water. God bless, and thank you again.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Semper Fi dude and ooh rah. Take care and be safe brother.

·
Registered
160 Posts
that's what's up! :punk stay safe and though i don't know your beliefs, i'm sending a prayer your way.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks for the hardwork and for letting us be able to have the freedom to be able to have a site like this.
as always I'll be praying for you along with everyone else. Thank you again, and return home to us safe. :punk :punk :punk :thumbup

·
Registered
83 Posts
SWEET :punk ! Adapt and overcome devil dog and get back stateside in good to go condition. Keep those other grunts in line and as the OCS motto goes Ductus Exemplo. Ooh Rah

·
GDC's only parttime ninja
1,027 Posts
thanks dude semper fidelis. apprieciate all the boy in Camo doing what you do. come home safe God Bless

·
Registered
62 Posts
thats outstanding..Ill be heading that way for the 3rd time around sept. stay safe and take care of your marines!!!!semper fi!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts