Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
23,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Comes Sradiator Gladness!
I needed something a.s.a.p. and reached out to Kevin (cobra) for help.
He got back to me lickity split and got what I needed in the mail same day.
He even sent it free of charge as a pay it forward.
A man after my own heart, indeed!
Just giving credit where credit is due and it IS greatly appreciated!

·
I dont love OG's cack anymore
1,590 Posts
How about that I sent you free carb parts for your quad! Well not yet, I still need to get that dj kit installed...

I'll call you tonight for your nighttime lullaby
Oh man..

I can only imagine how the phone call would take place.

You call the house phone, my mom answers. I can almost hear you now asking my mom to speak to "OG's cock lover, I wish to sing a lullaby to him" and my mom shouting to my father "There is some stranger from the internet on the phone, wanting to molest our son"

I would shout out "It's ok mom, they call it 'camping' and he promised to be gentle. He even enticed me with free 'parts'"

·
Banned
23,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh man..

You call the house phone, my mom answers. I can almost hear you now asking my mom to speak to "OG's cock lover, I wish to sing a lullaby to him" and my mom shouting to my father "There is some stranger from the internet on the phone, wanting to molest our son"

I would shout out "It's ok mom, they call it 'camping' and he promised to be gentle. He even enticed me with free 'parts'"

Kevin...I think he's cheating on you?

·
Parts Junkie
3,725 Posts
Oh man..

:spit

Tell your mom she can come too :giggity

1 - 20 of 44 Posts