Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
11,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The following message was sent to you via the Gixxer.com Contact Us form by JHickerson.

--------------------------------

is there a reason you always move my links??? Are you jelious that i have the best bike on the forum? I can help you get some of the parts i have. Just seems you always are all over my posts, let me know how to avoid you. In the next 6 months all you will here about is ovix which is my company and the quality parts we have. You might want to except us because we are the future and we are the players. If however you continue pulling my posts, i'd be happy to break you down in all the Primemedia publications, seeing as how i drive for over 6 magazines there. Friends or Foe???

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
:lol :lol :lol

Fucking retard

·
Registered
7,447 Posts
Mr Gixxer said:
The following message was sent to you via the Gixxer.com Contact Us form by JHickerson.

--------------------------------

is there a reason you always move my links??? Are you jelious that i have the best bike on the forum? I can help you get some of the parts i have. Just seems you always are all over my posts, let me know how to avoid you. In the next 6 months all you will here about is ovix which is my company and the quality parts we have. You might want to except us because we are the future and we are the players. If however you continue pulling my posts, i'd be happy to break you down in all the Primemedia publications, seeing as how i drive for over 6 magazines there. Friends or Foe???
:lol How did I miss this? I wanna see this guy's posts!

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
LOL. Someone must have pissed in his Cherios.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Is it just me? Everyone lost???

"i have a tough time trying to even read these posts. Seems most shouldn't even be on a motorcycle much less wasting time talking about them. I would be so embarassed to even think about asking some of these questions. Do some homework before ACTING like you know what you are talking about. This shit is so simple, why is everyone so lost? The plus side is that stupidity rids them soon. Think first, ride second. Not trying to offend anyone, just make a point. I come here to talk about bikes, not educate a bunch of 3rd graders. If i am out of line i apoligize.."

-Mr. JHickerson

·
whiter than whole milk...
25,346 Posts
:lol what's being a driver got anything to do with magazine editing?? toolbag.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts