Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know of any group rides friday 6-10-05 at night? just got my R6 recently, was lookin for some groups to just go cruisin or wutever. by socal i mean orange county area.

thanks

·
Registered
202 Posts
I know its on a thurs(tonight but you can go to )

Boba House
12663 Beach Blvd
Stanton, CA 90680

I willl be there it is put on every third thursday of the month and there are raffles models and last time like 150-200 bikes and vendors even show up as well. Look for me if ya go I'll be on the yellow/black 2005 gixxer1000 with the Yosh TRC and it says KECK on the side

·
Registered
202 Posts
Its from 7pm til midnight let me know if you get there look for my bike and I'll have a Suzuki pit shirt on that says Keck Racing on the back as well. Hope to see ya there

·
Registered
6,084 Posts
hey one of you guys pm with directions if you can from Camp Pendleton. I'm in for the ride.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Yeah I was there it was a pretty big turn out not as many models as usual but still ok. A lot going on and a lot of people to talk with. Did you go and is anyone going to Zorba's in riverside next tue its supposed to be huge I'm down for a ride

·
Registered
6,084 Posts
So whats the story tonight?

·
Registered
6,084 Posts
Well I'm down to go ride tonight. Only problem is that I would have to truck my bike back on base because I have not completeted the base safety course to allow me to get back on base and to ride on base. Getting off base is easy, just don't get pulled over, however, getting back through the gate is a problem seeing as how they stop everybody and motorcycles have to show proof of base class completeion. Unless I find a truck, my bike stays out in town and I walk. Big no thanks on that one.

·
Registered
6,084 Posts
Ok I got a truck. Lets do this!

·
Registered
42 Posts
we went to the stanton thang on thurs..... it was ok.... tonight was a ride .. then a movie.. then pool and drinks... in Torrance... we have peeps at pendleton.. OC... l.a.... santa clarita.. corona... so if anyone is looking to ride or an event any day during the week.. check us out.......

tues.. wed. thurs... fri.. sat rides../bbq.. sun canton rides.....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts