Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a few pics of the bike with the new paint. There's also a close up of my new flush mount front turn signals. I'm not quite sure how I like them yet. They seem a little cheep. They'll do for now. And before someone says it, the new Yosh pipe (RS3) is at home, I'm out of town right now and I guess UPS just delivered it. It will be on before the weekend is over...

·
Registered
670 Posts
Yo that is one sweet paintjob. I always wanted that color paint on my car but it cost too damn much. Did you get your helmet painted that color too?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys, and yes I am a Mustang fan, I have a 2004 GT and a 65 GT, I've probably had half a dozen other ones over the years...

Actually Suzuki painted over the tank sticker first. In order to remove it I would have had to strip it down to bare metal and I didn't want to do that. I have new graphics from Tapeworks coming and once installed you won't notice the lines. I got them in Chrome, should look nice against the paint...

·
Registered
815 Posts
Lovin the "camellian" - (spell check) paint job. I wouldnt over due it with the chrome stickers from Tapeworks. Try to keep it as simple as possible. As for the turn signals, get the Watsens

Take off those reflectors in front also!

Nice bike
the pipe is going to make it even better. Post the pics when it's all complete

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
I'm confused....... if you repainted the bike why didn't you get rid of the clear coated stripes on the tank? (just wondering!)The paint looks great even though it isn't my style either, but my ass isn't on it!! All that matters is that you love it! It has to look pretty killer in the sun. That paint is so hard to get a really good picture!

Get rid of those nasty signals! My wifes bike has them on hers that the previous owner put on them
, and I hate them Fugger's!!

Nice bike though!

Rob

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
man that looks awesome!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts