Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I'm new to this wwwebsite and this is my first post. I've been riding for 16-17 years, own a cherry 85 Canadian gsxr750 with lots of mods. Taught my wife to ride, and bought her an 86 gsxr750 and a 2002 telefonica. I love the old school gsxr's and am in the process of getting a 02 1000. Red and black to match my canuk. Met Hunter at the last socal party. Very cool dude. Later all! GEEZER

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Welcome to the group...so let's see the modifications...someone's gonna ask about the wife too, but I'm just interested in the gixxer...today.

Shame about Hunter. Still, there are other gixxer guys in the SoCal area

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
o.k. I'm not a motorhead and I got nothing like your ride (drool, maybe in the future if I'm, lucky). Port and polish, papa yosh race cams 33flatslides(ran rich so now I think I'm running 1100 slingshot carbs, but still hard to idle, got some mikuni43 or 34 (can't remember,it's early and I'm lazy)rs's in the box( for a refresher engine service, new valve guides etc), titanium v&h intake and exhaust valves, tuned intake ports, k&n pods wiseco 771 kit(780)131/2:1 compression, accel coils and wires,pingle petcock, did chain(530/520?)anodized rear sprocket, new front sproket (stock tooth numbers)white bros rear shock, v&h ss competition only,(this bitch is LOUD, 4into one headers, one amber headlight(along with normal white )pristine paint and bodywork, with stock coler mathched paint & decals(redone, early squid riding), idle speed adjuster,powder coated rims(black of course. Kept all my old spares, Got an 85 microfiche and a shop manual, and one personalized plate. nothing pretentious just the facts about the bike for people who don't know what it is. It cracks me up, some guy thought it was an early cbr. LOL This bike has been babied big time. I'll keep it forever, Bike dealerships keep wanting me to sell it to em. In process of completing varius nuts and bolts before major engine refresher takes place. I LOVE your bike boss (droooool) Got the limited edition insert to the shop manual if yer interested too. Later boss GEEZER

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you bet, soon as I get a digital camera. Maybe for my birthday? I'll post pics of all my toys and my wife in provacative poses! Yea right.GEEZER

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Welcome bro

Andy

·
Registered
139 Posts
Welcome!
(From one new guy to another)

·
Banned
3,509 Posts
Wow...That's a shopping list the new guys should copy for their old school projects!

Isn't nice to be wanted/admired by people that know what they're looking at? Like that kid over in the Anything Goes forum a couple of weeks ago telling us all about the Vette vs 1000 and "Kevin Schwartz"...yes he said Schwartz. He'll never understand.

·
YAAFM Mod
3,016 Posts
Welcome! I am from San Diego myself! I love it there but I love Alaska more! I moved here in '87
and ride as much as I can. I got my wife a 86 LTD (cause she does not ride much and it would stay perfect) and have a 88 7-11 streetfighter (lots of stupid stuff on it) and a semi-stock 90 1100 (shaved head, Yosh exaust, 39mm Keihin FCR's, Ohlins shock). Hope to see lots of posts from you.
Bones

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by Bones_GSXR:
Welcome! I am from San Diego myself! I love it there but I love Alaska more! I moved here in '87
and ride as much as I can. I got my wife a 86 LTD (cause she does not ride much and it would stay perfect) and have a 88 7-11 streetfighter (lots of stupid stuff on it) and a semi-stock 90 1100 (shaved head, Yosh exaust, 39mm Keihin FCR's, Ohlins shock). Hope to see lots of posts from you.
Bones
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">You got a ltd 86? Can I see! Huh, can I can I PLEEEEASE! GET AHOLD OF ME ANYWAY YOU CAN. pm me!!! I will help polish, clean admire it any time you want. If ya wanna sell it call me first! PLEASE, Your friend GEEZER

1 - 15 of 15 Posts